Nathan Sonic Boom for iPhone 6 Armband
Make training more enjoyable by listening to motivating playlists with the Nathan™ Sonic Boom Armband. Compatible with your iPhone 6, this moisture-wicking armband offers a chafe-free fit with maximum protection. The large, clear touchscreen lets you easily access your phone screen to pause, play or skip tracks without interrupting your workout. The Sonic Boom Armb and also features reflective hits for increased visibility up to 1200 feet.
- Moisture-wicking armband designed to protect your iPhone 6 as you workout outdoors
- Features clear touchscreen for protection and for easy access to your phone screen
- Adds breathability and wicks away moisture with advanced moisture-wicking materials
- Made of performance textiles for nonstop protection, and a chafe-free fit and feel
- Increases reflectivity in low-light settings with reflective hits offering up to 1,200 feet visibility
- Style: SONICBOOM6
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 55824026
Rated 4 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby TJ Good product. I really like this armband- my iPhone 6s slips right in, and out with ease, but also feels safe while running... The touchscreen doesn't work as well as my previous band, while the phone is in the case... But still a good buy. January 12, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5áby MeredithS Works fine, but uncomfortable This arm band works fine, but it is a bit uncomfortable. I try to put it on the sleeve of my t-shirt if I am wearing one, then it doesn't feel too bad. When I have a tank top on, it is very scratchy against my skin. June 29, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby globetrotter777 Overall optimal iphone 6 Armband Fits any arm size. Material does not retain moisture or odors. Easy to wipe clean. The iPhone 6 fits snugly into the pouch. Optimal price compared to other products that cost the same but are not as robust. June 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby KLDG Love It! The best arm band hands down. My last arm band always slide down during my runs. This arm band holds up during my runs & workout! May 18, 2015
1-4 of 4