Odyssey Works Versa #1 Putter
NOW: $149.99 (16% off!)
Accurately line up putts with a Works Versa #1 Putter. The Fusion RX Insert couples a White Hot backer and stainless steel mesh face with Metal-X roll pattern for soft feel and pure roll. Tour-proven high contrast alignment aids ensure proper face angle from address to follow through. A classic blade-style head shape and full-shaft offset promote optimized roll and feel to equip the Odyssey® Works Versa #1 Putter with impeccable performance.
- Revolutionary Fusion RX Insert combines the feel of a White Hot insert with the roll of a Metal-X face
- White Hot backer coupled with an ultra-thin stainless steel mesh face with a Metal-X roll pattern for an uncompromising blend of feel and roll
- Fusion RX Insert has a 93% faster roll than the White Hot insert, which promotes reduced skidding and gets the ball into a purer roll faster
- Tour-proven high contrast alignment highlights the proper face angle from address to impact for accuracy throughout the stroke
- Silver and black contrast allows eyes to key in on linear designs on the putter to accentuate face angle and improve concentration
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball through impact to promote an upward strike for quicker forward roll
- Classic blade-style head shape promotes incredible feel and confidence at address
- Grip: Golf Pride Blue/Silver Grip
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 33", 34", 35"
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Head Type: Blade
- Head Weight: 350g
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 56030596
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Red Some Pros One con Played with the putter one time and then had the grip changed. Love the putter but did not like the oversized grip. I wish I would have had a choice of grips so I would not have had to pay to change the grip. After the grip change the results were great. Soft feel and easy to align. September 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Serrrrrrgio Game changing putter This blade style putter has been excellent so far. The ball comes off the face crisp and the feel is great. Probably second only to the Scotty Cameron models which are $200 more. Definitely a boost to your putting game at an affordable cost. I've played odyssey putters for over 10 years and haven't been disappointed. June 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by DRock Excellent Putter! This putter is fantastic. Easy to line up, and the Fusion RX insert creates a pure roll with a very soft feel. This one is for real! April 14, 2015
1-3 of 3