Odyssey Works Versa 2-Ball Fang Putter
NOW: $169.99 (15% off!)
Revolutionize your green routine with the Works Versa 2-Ball Fang Putter. The Fusion RX Insert couples a White Hot backer and a stainless steel mesh face with Metal-X roll pattern to blend soft feel and pure roll. Dual Fangs position the head weight to the perimeter for increased Moment of Inertia and accuracy across the face. The Tour-proven 2-Ball alignment system promotes pinpoint accuracy with the Odyssey® Works Versa 2-Ball Fang Putter.
- Innovative Fusion RX Insert combines the feel of a White Hot insert with the roll of a Metal-X Face
- White Hot backer coupled with an ultra-thin stainless steel mesh face with a Metal-X roll pattern for an uncompromising blend of feel and roll
- Fusion RX Insert has a 93% faster roll than the White Hot insert, which promotes reduced skidding and gets the ball into a purer roll faster
- Dual Fangs position the club head's weight to the perimeter to increase Moment of Inertia for increased accuracy across the putter face
- 2-Ball alignment system paired with high contrast alignment lines highlight the proper face angle from address to impact for accuracy
- Silver and black contrast allows eyes to key in on linear designs on the putter to accentuate face angle and improve concentration
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball through impact to promote an upward strike for quicker forward roll
- Timeless 2-Ball Mallet head shape provides Tour-proven accuracy and confidence
- Grip: Golf Pride Blue/Silver Grip
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 33", 34", 35"
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Head Type: Mallet
- Head Weight: 360g
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 56030646
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mike47 Problem The metal face on the putter after awhile pops off. The first putter I bought it popped off and took it back. They replaced the putter but now the metal face popped off the second putter. How many times do you want to keep exchanging the putter. June 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by PHILYOH IT'S WORTH THE MONEY IT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW THIS PUTTER HELP ME IN THE COURSE. FOR ALIGNMENT THE BLACK BACKGROUND ON THE 2-BALL HELPS MY EYE TO FOCUS EASILY FROM THE PUTTER TO THE HOLE.THE BALANCE WEIGHT IS STABLE FROM BRINGING THE HEAD BACK TO FORWARD WITHOUT WIGGLING.THE FEEL IS JUST RIGHT NOT SOFT AND IT DOESN'T SQUIRT OUT OF THE FACE. IT HAS A TRUE ROLL AND BALL GOES STRAIGHT WHEN I MISS, I MISS BY INCHES NOT BY FEET. IF YOUR A MALLET GUY GET THIS IT'S THE BEST OUT THERE AND GET THE RIGHT LENGTH May 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ken1 different roll to this 2 ball I have always liked the design of an Odyssey putter but preferred the roll if a face milled type putter. While trying this putter I noticed that the roll was completely different from what I had experienced in the past. I purchased it and am completely satisfied with it. I have made more putts with it (particularly from the 12-15 foot range than I have made ever before! This putter has put a lot of excitement in my game and confidence that I have a really good chance of making any putt! February 3, 2015
1-3 of 3