Bubba Blade Stiffie Blade 9'' Fillet Knife
For precise, balanced and durable filleting - anglers need the Bubba Blade® Stiffie 9'' Fillet Knife. The 2mm blade thickness yields a heavier knife with less flex so you can make thinner cuts with an incredibly sharp blade easily. The non-stick surface prevents rust and the 6'' no-slip grip handle gives you a steady, secure hold for safe use.
The full stainless steel construction paired with the razor sharp blade ensures this knife will be your go-to for years to come.
- 9'' Stiffie fillet knife from Bubba Blade
- 6'' no-slip grip handle for total knife length of 15''
- Full tang construction made from one-piece of steel
- Specially designed bevel edge (sushi chief style) allows for thinner, more precise cuts
- Balanced, strong and durable for lasting use
- Coated with non-stick surface bonded with Titanium to prevent rust
- Trigger grip can handle additional pressure
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control and comfort
- Safety guards protect from the blade and fish spines
- High carbon stainless steel construction
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Blade thickness over 2mm
- Factory sharpened by hand for razor sharp blade
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with VELCRO® brand straps included
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
- Model: BB1-9S
- Bubba Blade
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 56252426
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AD48 Easy to use and cuts great Does not do what it claims . Not easy to hold and it cuts not so much . Very difficult to use and not worth what I paid . June 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gobroncos Wow! What an awesome knife. Before purchasing the Bubba Blade 9" Stiffie, I did a lot of research on the next fishing knife I was going to buy. I watched several YouTube videos and read many more reviews on various knives, the Bubba Blade brand always finished on top. Now that I have purchased the Bubba Blade 9" Stiffie all I can say is "Wow!! What an awesome knife." February 28, 2015
1-2 of 2