PING Cadence TR B65 Optimal Putter - Straight
NOW: $129.99 (23% off!)
Knock down more 1 putts with a Cadence TR B65 Optimal Putter. The Optimal model is about 25g lighter than the heavy model to allow golfers to be fit for tempo. Updated True-Roll technology features grooves that vary in width and length for improved distance control and accuracy. An eye-catching blue aluminum face and dark contrasting head finish equip the PING® Cadence TR B65 Optimal Putter with incredible feel and unprecedented performance.
- PING® Fit for Stroke™ System: This putter is designed for golfers with a Straight Putting Stroke
- Designed in response to research proving that stroke tempo is key to consistency and holing more putts
- Optimal model is roughly 25g lighter than heavy model, allowing golfers to be fit for their swing tempo
- Blade-style head designed for golfers with a straight stroke swing path for consistency and line of sight
- Next generation True-Roll technology features grooves that vary in width and depth for distance control
- Blue aluminum face insert designed to respond and feel similar to a traditional face
- Color contrasting alignment aid on the back cavity for improved accuracy
- Dark contrasting finish reduces glare and increases confidence at address
- Durable PING® headcover protects putter in between uses
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 56551176
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by divotmaker2 Great Putter This putter was made for me. I was using an older putter that was to light. This putter gives me the balance between the old one and the heavier (black) TR B65 which I thought was to heavy for me. I do not have to strike the ball as hard and it keeps the face square at impact. No pushing or pulling the ball off target. I've been making 8 to 10 footers like clock work with this putter. May 10, 2015
1-1 of 1