Callaway Superhot Golf Balls
Heat up your golf game by playing Superhot Golf Balls. Hex aerodynamics create low drag and optimal lift to keep the golf ball soaring through the air longer for maximum carry. A high-velocity core constructed of polybutradiene teams with a trionomer cover to promote incredibly fast ball speeds. The soft mantle and cover pair to limit spin for slice and hook reduction, giving Callaway® Superhot Golf Balls greater accuracy and performance.
- Callaway®'s hottest golf ball equips players with unprecedented performance
- HEX aerodynamics create low drag and optimal lift to keep the ball flying in the air longer
- High Velocity Core combines the fast core and trionomer cover to promote incredible ball speeds
- Soft mantle and cover system reduces hooks and slices by limiting spin for added accuracy
- 332-dimple pattern ensures a truer ball flight for increased accuracy and control
- 3-piece design provides the ideal blend of distance and control
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 56662986
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keithalohaoye Great feel on impact Great to use. Love them. Good feel on impact. Straighter ball. September 27, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Islandboy1 new calloway superhot ball Seems to be working well. 10 to 15 yards farther and less slice. March 17, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jon Pricey! All of your golf products are way over priced including this golf ball. Paying too much for a name. Take off the name and the ball ain't worth a plugged nickel! March 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by goofygolfR better green side control for the $$ So far a good ball for the $$ and compare to the old hot line, I feel that the new superhot has a better stopping power on the greens. I got better check response with this model than prior one.I would say the distance may be a few yards better but I also upgraded my driver this winter so hard to say for sure if its all ball but it's a good combo March 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by RTR82764 best callaway ball I have used I have been using Callaway balls for several years, I am 67 years old and have had shoulder surgery, this ball went 20 to 30 yards further than the ones I had been using. February 24, 2015
1-5 of 5