Reusch Receptor SG Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves
Defend the net with confidence with the Reusch® Receptor SG Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves. Soft Grip palms combine natural and synthetic latex for superior protection and great control. Reusch® Finger Support™ and Thumbflex™ give these keeper gloves serious game winning performance. Own the goal in the Reusch® Receptor SG Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves.
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- SG- Soft Grip high quality palm combines natural and synthetic latex for complete control and superior protection
- High foam backhand for increased protection and support
- Reusch® Finger Support™
- Thumbflex™ lycra inserts between the thumb and palm make it easier for goalies to put on and remove the gloves
- Model: 3572822
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country of Origin: PakistanWeb ID: 56663746
Rated 3.8 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5áby Aigr Size runs small,exchanged for next size up, good value My daughter wears a size 6 in other glove mfg. They where really tight so I exchanged for the next size 7 and they fit better. For the money they appear to be good quality. January 31, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Goaliestop Good grip and protection These gloves finger support is stiff for the first time but after that they are good amazing grip if you take care of them impressive gloves. December 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Yahir This is really great Its great because latex holds the hits from the ball and it is good to catch if your holding it right. August 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby CR15 Good Gloves For the money this is one of the best glove I have seen. For my son, I wanted something that had a grip and the softness that you see in higher end gloves. Most other brand start in the $80 range for this. This is his second pair (first being the Waorani SG Junior) They look great after 30 games. We wash with the glove wash to keep them looking, smelling and gripping good. April 29, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby no poor quality My kid have use this gloves two times and they already going bad...very poor quality. March 3, 2015
1-5 of 5