Louis Garneau Men's Black Everest Snowshoes
NOW: $147.99 (20% off!)
The Louis Garneau® Black Everest Snowshoes were built for backcountry hiking. Zero Boundary HCS front crampons along with V-RAIL crampons provide ultimate traction on all terrain. U-BAR technology reinforces the deck structure while the Freemotion pivot allows for foot rotation on an axle for an efficient stride. The Step-Up heel raiser reduces calf fatigue, making the Men's Black Everest Snowshoes a must-have for demanding treks.
- Ideal for backcountry hiking
- Polymer molded deck stays resistant in temperatures as low as -40°F
- BOA mechanism closure system
- Edge decking ensures snow shedding
- U-BAR technology reinforces the deck structure
- High carbon steel Zero Boundary HCS front crampons and V-RAIL for traction
- Freemotion pivot allows foot rotation on an axle for an efficient stride
- Contact harness system with EVA padding for 360° support
- Step-Up heel raiser reduces calf fatigue
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model #: 1493052-6F2-82, 1493100-6F2-82
- Louis Garneau
- Load: 80-160 lbs.
- Weight: 4.19 lbs.
- Load: 125-200 lbs.
- Weight: 4.63 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 56995166