Coleman River Gorge 40° Sleeping Bag
NOW: $42.97 (14% off!)
Sleep under the stars in the Coleman® River Gorge Sleeping Bag. Built for spring, summer or fall camping, this mummy style bag boasts a temperature rating of 40°. An adjustable hood system allows better control of the temperature while you sleep- air out with ventilation or lock in the heat! The offset quilt construction helps eliminate cold spots before they pop up, and the pillow pocket adds extra comfort, no matter where you slumber.
- 40° temperature rating
- Seasons: 3
- Mummy style
- Mummy shape design locks in heat for better overall warmth
- Box-shaped foot area for extra room to stretch out
- Adjustable hood allows temperature regulation and ventilation
- ZipPlow™ system delivers snag free opening and closing
- Thermolock™ Zipper Tube locks in the warmth and prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Interior tuck pocket for quick stashing
- Pillow pocket is easily stuffable for extra comfort
- Includes stuff sack for easy, no-roll, packing
- Machine washable
- Five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model # 2000023366
- Coletherm™ polyester insulation
- Outer shell and lining: brushed polyester
- Quilt through threading construction
- Carry weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Fill weight: 56 oz.
- Dimensions: 82"x 32"
- Fits camper up to 6'2" tall
- Offset Quilt construction helps eliminate potential cold spots
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 57013896
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by award Don't roll, stuff the sleeping bag into its storage bag. For the $, it does the job. I read some of the reviews for this and they stated the storage bag was too small. But you have to stuff the sleeping bag in it NOT ROLL. As a child, we always rolled our bags up and we were never allowed to "stuff" anything. But it is much easier to stuff the sleeping bag into the storage bag. It took seconds after several attempts of trying to roll bag. My daughter used for her camping trip for church and it rained the whole time, we live in Florida so the temp. was around 60 at night and she stay just right not too hot and not too cold. April 23, 2015
1-1 of 1