Maxfli Women's 2015 U/Series 4.0 Stand Bag
NOW: $99.98 (41% off!)
Comfortably traverse the course by carrying a U/Series 4.0 Stand Bag. A 10" top padded cuff features a 5-way top with full-length dividers for safe and accessible club storage. 8 total pockets, including a valuables dry pocket and easy access golf ball pocket, provide plenty of secure and easily accessible gear storage. CROSSBAX dual carry straps and FLO-BAC Lumbar Support panels equip the Maxfli® U/Series 4.0 Stand Bag with superior comfort.
- 10" top cuff features a 5-way top with full-length dividers for club separation and protection
- Cart secure sleeves allow cart straps to pass through the bag for added stability while fixed to cart
- 8 total pockets provide plenty of options for secure accessory, gear, and apparel storage
- Pockets include valuables dry pocket, easy access golf ball pocket, and oversized garment pocket
- Scorecard sleeve and pen/divot tool pockets for access to on-course essentials
- Easily accessible beverage sleeve keeps your drink cold and within arm's reach at all times
- CROSSBAX dual carry straps feature a foam layer with perforated EVA for comfort and breathability
- Straps adjust to the width of your shoulders for a more consistent and comfortable carry
- FLO-BAC Lumbar Support panel promotes air flow with exceptional support for comfort
- Durable automatic stand with anti-slip foot pads for stand security on a variety of terrain
- Matching rainhood included to protect equipment during inclement weather
- Constructed of lightweight and durable 210D nylon material for quality
- Bag weighs approximately 5.2 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 57280656
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Krys Love this bag! It's so easy and convenient- I much prefer this bag to the one that came with my ladies left hand Cleveland clubs! Thanks!! Tried to review the clubs but item # is no longer available- they're great!! June 28, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by ectmkster This bag is very light. This bag is very light with good storage space. I like that the dividers run the entire length of the bag to keep clubs from rattling around. March 18, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Judy Unfortunately, not as advertised I loved several things about this bag. It had plenty of pockets, nice little niches, was lightweight, and had plenty of room for all of my belongings. The major reason I bought it, though, was because it said it had full length dividers. Although there are indeed 15 SLOTS for clubs, the DIVIDERS actually go down only about 3". This means that the grips of my clubs fight with each other EVERY time I take a club out or put one back in the bag. Instead of simply pulling each club out and moving on, I'm stuck at the cart struggling to get a club out of the bag. It's a real inconvenience that adds unnecessary time and frustration to my game. Who needs that?! Not me, and I'm guessing not you either. September 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Misslake Love it It is comfortable to carry and plenty of storage pockets. June 8, 2015
1-4 of 4