Under Armour Men's Speed Freek Bozeman 8" Waterproof Field Hunting Boots
Get the same performance out of your hunting gear while feeling weightless in the Under Armour® Men's Speed Freek Bozeman 8" Waterproof hunting boot. With the addition of a suede and nylon upper, this boot won't feel like your dragging your feet along on the hunting ground. The Ortholite® sockliner molds to your foot for optimal comfort, while the TPU shank maintains a solid support system despite the boot's light weight.
- Premium suede and nylon upper is durable, yet lightweight for improved movement
- Exclusive Under Armour® Scent Control technology handles unwanted odors for longer lasting wear
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds further support
- OrthoLite® footbed molds to your foot for a natural fit
- Lightweight TPU shank stabilizes arch
- Aggressive tracking outsole grips to any slick surface for excellent traction
- High-abrasion rubber toe ran protects feet from potential threats
- Style: 1250601-946
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 57447806
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reeseman So far Told the sales lady i was going to go home and stand in the creek to c how waterproof they are. After 10 min of walkng in the creek over my ankles, they did not leak at all. Hope they stay this way October 31, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by elkhunter Worst Boot. This boot is so flexible it is horrible to wear in rough terrain. No support for a big man. Terrible on slopes and in rocks. October 23, 2015
1-2 of 2