Field & Stream Men's Swamptracker Mossy Oak Country Waterproof 400g Rubber Hunting Boots
- Hot Holiday Deal: Take 20% Off Select Field & Stream Hunting Boots! Discount will be Applied in Cart.
Scout the woods and head out in the Field & Stream® Men's Swamptracker Mossy Oak Country Waterproof 400g Rubber hunting boot. This all-rubber boot provides lightweight performance, while waterproof technology seals out any water from finding its way in. 400 grams of Thinsulate® insulation keeps you warm, while a rubber outsole allows you to navigate any terrain. Stay warm in the wilderness with the Swamptracker boot.
- HydroProof waterproof barrier prevents water penetration that keeps you dry
- 400g Thinsulate® insulation delivers warmth in the harshest conditions
- Full rubber upper provides complete lightweight waterproof performance
- Full neoprene lining for long lasting comfort
- EVA sockliner for exceptional cushion and support
- Rugged rubber outsole and midsole provides excellent traction while offering strong support
- Naturally scent-free style keeps prey from spotting you first
- Style: FASRBM031
- Field & Stream
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 57448236
Rated 2 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5áby Lostsole Come unglued Very comfortable boots, but the soles come unglued in less than six months of pretty light duty use. I loved them before that. March 6, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Triceea He loved them so I'm happy!!! These were a Christmas present for my spouse! I picked through a few different brands and the uniqueness of each but in the end he chose this brand. He's been hunting in them a couple of times already and has raved each time about how awesome they are. He now walks through every spot of water possible. The only thing we didn't like is how hard they are to take off. But other than that their perfect. January 11, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby brserv n/g Started coming apart at the glued seams after 2 weeks December 26, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby Mark74 Boots I baught for hunting Didn't last a year ,started cracking where they bend on the toes and in the ankle area November 22, 2015
1-4 of 4