Bushnell Tour X Laser Rangefinder
See the course like never before with a Tour X Laser Rangefinder. Exchange Technology outfits golfers with 2 interchangeable face plates, including a red faceplate equipped with Slope Technology, and a black faceplate for tournament legal use. Dual display technology optimizes visibility based on light conditions. PinSeeker with JOLT pairs with 2nd generation E.S.P. to equip Bushnell® Tour X Rangefinders with fast and accurate yardage output.
- Bushnell's most advanced golf laser rangefinder
- Exchange Technology equips golfers with 2 interchangeable faceplate options
- Red faceplate provides Slope Technology, which delivers compensated distances for elevation changes
- Black faceplate removes Slope Technology in order to conform device to USGA and tournament rules
- Dual display technology allows golfers to toggle between 2 display options based on lighting conditions
- Use the red option to engage Vivid Display Technology to improve visibility in all lighting conditions
- Black display option promotes crisp, high contrast visibility for improved use in bright conditions
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology provides confirmation that the laser has locked onto the flag
- 2nd generation E.S.P. technology provides yardage faster and more accurately than ever before
- HD Optics with 6x magnification causes objects to appear six times closer than normal
- Accurate to within +/- .5 yards for enhanced dependability and utility
- Suitable for use from 450+ yards away from the flag
- Legal for tournament play when black faceplate is engaged
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Measures approximately 1.5" x 4" x 3"
- Weighs approximately 8 oz.
- Bushnell Tour X Laser Rangefinder
- Exchange Faceplate System (Red and Black Faceplates)
- Premium Carry Case
- 3-Volt Lithium CR2 Battery
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 57500386