The North Face Litus 22L Daypack
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Trek up the mountainside for the day with The North Face® Litus 22L Daypack. With more than seven separate pockets for storage, including a large main compartment for your bigger gear, this bag boasts organization with superior functionality. You'll love the addition of the hydration sleeve for those hot afternoons on the trail, and the hipbelt pockets provide quick access for granola or accessories. Strap on the Litus Daypack and climb!
- Large main compartment
- More than 7 pockets for separate storage and organization
- Deep zipper access to the body of the bag
- Trampoline-style suspended mesh backing allows breathability
- Atilon sheet on the back panel adds extra ventilation
- Hydration sleeve helps you stay refreshed
- External face pocket for specialized storage
- Internal security pocket for stashing valuables
- Hipbelt pockets allow for easy access on the trail
- Overstuff pockets
- Two tool keepers
- Vented foam package
- Webbing lash points
- Lightweight design won't weigh you down
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Model # CF00
- The North Face
- Capacity: 22L
- Fabric: shell A: 100D nylon, shell B: 210D geo weave nylon
- Maximum load: 20 lbs.
- Product weight: S/M: 1 lb., 13oz., L/XL: 1 lb., 14 oz.
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 57611356
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby BoyScout523 Great Day Pack for Boy Scouts Bought this daypack for my 12 year old Boy Scout. He uses it for his 10 Essentials and everything fits perfectly. He likes all of the compartments so he can separate what he needs more and what is not needed as much. He really likes the hipbelt pockets for his power bars so when he is hiking, he doesn't have to go into the pack, he can get to it while walking. He also said it is very comfortable to carry. May 5, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Sweetie This product has great features Really nice and I am so glad I got it for hiking the product is very light weight May 3, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby CChiker Great purchase! Excellent day pack! We have used it several times and it proved to be perfect! February 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby DancerDianie A great small pack Fits nicely - holds all my essentials for a day hike. No problems! Love it. November 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby B great product Carried this backpack at Disney World in upper 90 degree temps. Pack was comfortable and back ventilation worked well June 16, 2015
1-5 of 5