The North Face Women's Aleia 22L Technical Pack
NOW: $89.97 (9% off!)
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Enjoy a strong, durable design, built specifically for women hikers, when you pack The North Face® Women's Aleia 22L Technical Pack. More than seven pockets help you stay organized on the trail, while the trampoline-style suspended backing provides breathable mesh to keep you comfortable. This backpack boasts tool keepers, a hydration sleeve and durability- perfect for a multi-day hike through the wilderness!
- Designed specifically for women
- Large main compartment
- More than 7 pockets for separate storage and organization
- Deep zipper access to the body of the bag
- Trampoline-style suspended mesh backing allows breathability
- PE sheet on the back panel adds extra ventilation
- Hydration sleeve helps you stay refreshed
- External face pocket for specialized storage
- Internal security pocket for stashing valuables
- Hipbelt pockets allow for easy access on the trail
- Two tool keepers
- Vented foam package
- Webbing lash points
- Lightweight design won't weigh you down
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Model # CF02
- The North Face
- Capacity: 22L
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 12.5" x 8.5" (S/M), 22" x 12.5" x 8.5" (L/XL)
- Fabric: shell A: 100D nylon, shell B: 210D geo weave nylon
- Maximum load: 20 lbs.
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 57806616
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Itzell Just that I hoped Love The colors and space is ideal to camping or daily activity. August 10, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gabyschu Perfect size Is exactly what I was looking for and needed as roomy for what I need for hiking and light enough July 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by MoJo101 Lots of room! I found this to be very comfortable to wear with plenty of storage. I added the camelback replacement reservoir and I love it. November 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by NeptunesGal Awesome Weekend/Overnight Pack As a 4'11" petite adult woman, finding a pack that not only fit my short torso, but also fit my specific needs was actually quite difficult. I wanted a light weight quality bag that would do double duty as a day pack for 3 season hiking and also be sufficient for a weekend away. The Aleia 22L does just that! Excellent breath-ability and sturdy hip belt means my back stays cool and supported. Roomy main pocket holds clothes and toiletries for a weekend roadtrip or a jacket, camera, water and snacks for a nice day/afternoon hike. Inner and outer pockets keep everything organized and easily accessible. So far I have only taken this pack on a few day hikes and weekend trips. I don't believe I have yet used this bag to it's full potential. Very pleased with this purchase and look forward to many years with this pack as my favorite traveling companion! June 15, 2015
1-4 of 4