East Coast Mesh Pocket Polish
Great for the player of any level, Pocket Polish is the all-around wax applicant that is the perfect accessory for every game or practice. The advanced wax formula works its way into the fibers of your mesh to waterproof your pocket and help add tack and hold. When used on the palms of your gloves, the East Coast Mesh Pocket Polish adds grip in wet conditions and the formula can also be applied to shaft tape for extra grip and friction.
- Wax tube can be easily applied to mesh, shooting strings, gloves or stick tape
- Advanced wax formula works into fibers of the mesh to weatherproof your pocket
- Formula adds tack and hold
- One tube should last at least one season, if not more, with generous use
- Can be applied to the palms of your gloves for grip in wet weather conditions
- Apply to shaft tape for added grip
- Great for all levels of play and the player of all skill sets
- Style: POCKET POLISH
- East Coast Mesh
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 57902376
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tarzan Great I was skeptical about this product but it proved me wrong. June 7, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Devin47 Very good Very good gives hold in the pocket but doesn't change the whip of your stick. I used this in a rain game and it helped tremendously my gloves weren't sliding out of place but they weren't sticking to the shaft at all. Pros-waterproofs mesh, gives great hold, and isn't to sticky. Cons-wears off in a few days but that is the only thing bad Good product overall I recommend it for any experienced player March 11, 2015
1-2 of 2