ASICS Women's GEL-Exert TR Training Shoes
Train for victory in the ASICS® GEL-Exert TR training shoe. Designed with a Flexion Fit® upper, the GEL-Exert provides a snug fit, keeping your foot locked down and offering support for aggressive workouts. Lightweight cushioning is delivered via the low-profile SpEVA® midsole, which improves bounce back and decreases midsole breakdown. Lateral outriggers and articulated flex grooves throughout the midsole help you stay balanced.
- Full-length Flexion Fit® upper provides form-fitting comfortable support
- Low-profile SpEVA® midsole construction improves responsiveness
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system to absorb shock upon impact
- Ortholite® sockliner helps to manage moisture
- AHAR® Plus rubber outsole is durable and provides traction
- Outsole features lateral outriggers and flex grooves for stability
- Style: S460N.9701
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 57918796
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kate Not a running shoe, but good stability I bought these shoes as a hybrid to wear to crossfit and possibly to run in. Overall they fit well and are true to size with good arch support. The outer shoe material is plastic and not very flexible, hopefully it softens as I wear them in. My biggest complaint is that the the back of the shoe rides up high on my heel and rubs. Again, hopefully that wears in. May just buy running shoes next time. July 24, 2016
1-1 of 1