ASICS Women's GEL-Fit Nova Training Shoes
Part of a recent women's training collection by ASICS® the GEL-Fit Nova is super lightweight and designed to deliver support and flexibility. An internal Flexible Fit system uses elastic bands to wrap the foot and provide lockdown support. Seamless upper construction works to give you a natural fit, reducing irritation from added seams and stitches. The low-profile midsole keeps you grounded, allowing you to make quick slides and pivots.
- Seamless upper construction to reduce irritation and improve comfort
- Low-profile cushioned midsole construction improves responsiveness
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system to absorb shock upon impact
- MONO-SOCK® internal fit system utilizes elastic bands to provide lockdown support
- Contoured inner shell to provide a customized fit and feel for each athlete
- Ortholite® sockliner helps to manage moisture
- Full-length rubber outsole for durable traction
- Style: S466N.7764
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 57918886
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Liz Meh. I wouldn't buy again. I was looking for a good cross-training shoe. This isn't it. It looks cute, but offers no support. My toes went numb during a 30 minute workout. I'm going to have to buy another new shoe. April 11, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Franky nice shoe but..... I like this shoe but i didn't feel comfortable wearing them while Power/Weight lifting. I tried them while bicycling and I felt as if my toe would tear through the material. Good for walking April 1, 2015
1-2 of 2