Puma Women's BIOPRO Golf Shoes
NOW: $107.93 (10% off!)
Perform like a Tour pro by stepping to the tee in BIOPRO Golf Shoes. Microfiber synthetic leather uppers equipped with slow recovery Everfoam create a contoured, customized fit. FusionFoam sockliners feature Outlast® Certified Space Technology to provide superior fit and air circulation. A TPU POWERFRAME forefoot, Smartquill outsoles and replaceable spikes all combine to equip Puma® BIOPRO Golf Shoes with uncompromising grip and support.
- Tour-proven performance shoe designed to enhance comfort and stability
- Microfiber synthetic leather uppers provide lightweight durability and comfort
- Slow recovery Everfoam strategically positioned in the upper creates a fit that contours to your foot
- Outlast® Certified Space Technology regulates temperature with phase change materials that absorb and release heat
- FusionFoam sockliner material provides superior fit, comfort, durability, and air circulation for increased quality
- Ultra-thin TPU POWERFRAME encases the EVA midsole for increased flexibility, traction, and durability
- Replaceable spikes with PINS receptacles bring golfers closer to the ground for improved traction, balance, and stability
- Smartquill outsoles feature permanent directionally molded traction lugs for increased grip
- Multiple laces allow golfers to stylishly customize their on-course look
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 57952866
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by SjcM70 Looks better in photo then real life Overall its probably a good shoe for someone...I didn't care for the pointy toe.. In the pic it looks more rounded.. Unfortunately it just doesn't fit the last of my foot correctly.. Had to return them May 4, 2015
1-1 of 1