Coleman Triton Series 2 Burner Propane Stove
You don't need a kitchen to prep the perfect meal; you can do it all at the campsite with the Coleman® Triton™ 2 Burner Propane Stove. With two 11,000 BTU burners and durable steel construction, you'll serve up endless dishes at the cookout or tailgate party. WindBlock™ shields protect the flames from the elements, and nickel-chrome grates are removable for easy cleaning. Turn the heat up with the Triton™ 2 Burner stove.
- 2-burner propane stove
- Perfect for cooking out while camping, tailgating, hunting, or at a barbecue
- PerfectHeat™ technology exerts precise control over temperature for just the right amount of heat
- PerfectFlow™ pressure control system distributes steady heat across both high-performance burners
- WindBlock™ shields protect flames from gusts and breezes
- Removable, heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates make cleanup a snap
- Handle is built-in for easy transport and mobility
- Easily-adjustable controls for simmering, boiling, and everything in between
- Two 11,000 BTU burners (22,000 total)
- Steel construction for rugged cooking endurance
- Lasts up to one hour on high with a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder
- Large cooking area fits pans up to 10'' on one side and up to 12'' on the other at the same time
- Compatible with some griddle accessory packs
- Size: 13.9'' L x 5.75'' W x 23.1'' H
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Model: 2000020953
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 58208806
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by mont1234 Poor shipping quality Coleman box just had a label slapped on it and was taped shut. Showed up with holes and torn areas in the box. One of the burner knobs is loose and falls off - just going to glue it back on. The stove itself works great though. September 27, 2015
1-1 of 1