Salomon Men's XR Mission Trail Running Shoes
Finally a shoe that can adapt as quickly as the landscape can change! The Salomon® XR Mission trail running shoe has a Sensiflex™ construction that allows your foot to move and stretch while maintaining a secure, supportive hold. A Contragrip® LT sole is lightweight and gives you advanced grip and unmatched traction control. In a variety of bright, bold colors, the Mission stands out from the crowd.
- Sensiflex™ construction gives a secure fit while still allowing stretching to adapt to your foot
- Quicklace™ system gives easy, one-handed tightening that won't loosen or come undone
- Ortholite® sockliner keeps your feet cool
- Contragrip® LT is lightweight and gives optimum grip and traction
- Contragrip® HA is used in the abrasion-resistant sole, producing increased support and durability
- OS Tendon Structure provides stability and improves heel-to-toe roll through
- An EVA heel cup provides maximum control on any terrain
- Style: L36953200
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 58333706
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by coachn good traction to ground, still breaking them in The shoes seem a little tight as far as width of my foot, but it could be because they are still new and not broken in yet. They have great grip/traction to the ground. My feet weren't too cold and weren't wet when walking in the snow today. I'm not sure I like the strings or how the laces get tightened by sliding some weird mechanism. I guess i'm used to the normal shoestrings that tie manually by hand. I like the color and style also. Overall, seems like a good shoe as I have only worn them twice, but hopefully I will really like them after breaking them in. November 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Neckmeat Light, comfortable, stylish and whatnot I like these shoes so much that I may buy a second pair for when I wear them out. Perfect for walking, running, skipping, marching and eating. Be kind to our hammer toe and buy a pair today. August 5, 2015
1-2 of 2