Reusch Receptor Prime S1 Finger Support Soccer Goalie Gloves
NOW: $67.99 (15% off!)
Lock down the goal box at your next game with the Reusch® Receptor Prime S1 Finger Support Soccer Goalie Gloves. You're protected on every shot thanks to Finger Support™ inserts spanning your hands. Thumbflex™ technology delivers an easy fit while the AirVentSystem™ keeps you cool by ventilating the inside of these gloves. Super Soft natural latex completes the feel for superior control and comfort.
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- S1-Super Soft natural latex palm for control and protection
- Latex backhand delivers durability and comfort
- Full strap wrist bandage adds a tight feel
- Expanse Cut pre-splayed fingers add premier ball-hand position
- Finger Support™ inserts that span fingers for protection
- Thumbflex™ technology between thumb and palm for easy fit
- AirVentSystem™ fabric maximizes ventilation inside the glove
- Model: 3570200
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 58546596
Rated 3.8 out of 5áby 6 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5áby Dee We brought the gloves back. We brought the gloves back because they didn't offer stiff enough protection for varsity level soccer. I would love to see the stores carry some more expensive ones that the kids could try on before spending a couple hundred dollars. These gloves would be ok for lower level soccer. September 27, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby GoalSaver Good Goalie Glove This is the second pair of these gloves my 14 year old has baught. She loves the first pair and passed it down to her cousin who plays goalie once in a while. The finger support is great so those fast shots don't benefit d your fingers straight back. And for the price they last just as long as the high end gloves. Great ball grip August 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby YahirTheBannana Like Them I have been wearing these gloves for now 2 months. They have been professional. The latex only has 1 thing....nothing!!!! The fingers are correctly organize and my gloves still feel comfortable. If you get the right fit you will feel well organized, if not then you are out of luck. April 25, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5áby ITZA Very disappointed I have been a goalkeeper for nearly 13 years, and never have I been this disappointed in a keeper glove. I have had these for a week and they have fallen apart like paper in water. The spines themselves have already begun to break under mid range stress from shots and the palms are wearing and a fast rate. I don't suggest paying the extra money for these gloves or even considering them for anymore than a practice glove. I love the reusch brand but these were a leap in the wrong direction. March 17, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Kim It had good reviews and was what I ordered. It was what I ordered and the description matched the product. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby SoccerCoastie Great fit and durability Bought this model together with the cheaper Reusch Receptor SG ($60) for our bi-weekly company games. Unlike the cheaper model, this one has barely any wear and tear after a solid 15 hour of use. Great fit, grip and the vented material helps cool your hands. It does what you expect a goalie glove to do. Definitively worth the investment if you are playing on turf with outdoor balls on a regular basis, and aren't just a very casual player. October 22, 2015
1-6 of 6