Mountain Hardwear Women's Laminina 20° Sleeping Bag
Designed for the female camper, the Mountain Hardwear® Women's Laminina™ Sleeping Bag locks in heat without the weight. The mummy cut and synthetic insulation combine to deliver a compressible comfort that's lightweight enough to carry on the trail. You'll love how the face gasket and tailored hood blocks the cold so you stay warm while you slumber. With increased insulation, this outdoor bag delivers an increased T-Comfort rating.
- Best use: backpacking, hiking
- 20° temperature rating
- T-Limit: 10°
- T-Comfort: 20°
- Comfort mummy cut
- Thermal Q™ soft, synthetic and compressible insulation
- Increased insulation helps set T-Comfort ratings
- Soft polyester lining helps wick moisture away
- Lamina™ technology enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- 40D nylon micro ripstop outer shell with DWR finish repels water to keep you dry
- Comfort Footbox allows maximum comfort for natural foot positioning
- Face gasket and tailored hood combine to block out the wind at the openings, and locks in the warmth
- Constructed to maximize warmth while minimizing weight
- Full length #8 zipper
- Internal zipper pocket at the shoulder for secure, small item storage
- Includes stuff sack and mesh storage bag
- Model # 1497841
- Mountain Hardwear
- Carry weight: 3 lbs., 7 oz.
- Fill weight: 2 lb., 9 oz.
- Internal length: 72"
- Hip Girth: 53"
- Foot Girth: 39"
- Shoulder Girth: 58"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 58602366