The North Face Women's Nuptse Purna Shorty 200g Winter Boots
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Sashay through snow in the stylish Nupste Purna Shorty from The North Face®. Stay trendy in a velvet suede upper with faux fur collar, while your feet keep warm thanks to 200 gram PrimaLoft® insulation. The TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® technology ensures a firm grip on icy surfaces, so you'll feel secure on the ground. Thanks to the Nupste Purna winter boot, you'll be on top of winter trends.
- Waterproof velvet suede upper delivers protection from the elements
- Faux fur collar adds style
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop cuff enhances durability
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris out
- Synthetic shell with cemented construction increases waterproof protection and decreases bulk for a comfortable fit
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation locks in heat for extra warmth
- Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole enhances comfort
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® lugs adjusts to the temperature to provide maximum climate-specific traction on icy surfaces
- Weight: 11 oz
- Style: CKJ4
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 59131106
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by A9 Comfy, light and so warm! Let me start off explaining how I was on a mission to find the most comfy warm boot way before the 2016 blizzard finally arrived! Since the store doesn't carry many options I had to order online. I saw these but was unsure how I felt about having laces. I needed something quick and easy to take my dog in and out. So I ordered a pair of bogs, they didn't fit well so I ordered another pair which were way too clunky for the amount of walking I do. After returning two pairs I decided to try these... 3rd times a charm! I don't know why I was worried about the laces they are so easy to get on and off for a quick walk with the dog. They are so warm, and light for me to climb through the 2ft of snow we finally got! My feet stayed dried even when I got stuck and my snow pant went up snow got stuck in the laces but no wetness got through! My first winter without freezing toes! January 24, 2016
1-1 of 1