Columbia Men's Bugaboot Plus III XTM Omni-Heat Waterproof 600g Winter Boots
Stay super warm and cozy in Columbia® cult favorite Bugaboot Plus III with Omni-Heat™ technology. Brutal cold can't stand up to the Omni-Heat™ reflective lining and the 600g insulation that retains body heat. Lightweight and outfitted with an Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole, the Bugaboot is perfect for shoveling snow, chopping firewood or just building snowmen with the kids. Welcome winter with Columbia's® Bugaboot Plus III.
- Leather, nylon and webbing upper fitted with metal lacing hardware for snug fit
- Techlite™ shell
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction locks out moisture
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining and 600g insulation for unbeatable warmth
- Rated for temperatures bottoming out at -65°F/-32°C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole provides lasting comfort and makes walking in snow less taxing
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber outsole for traction on slick surfaces
- Weight: size 9, ˝ pair = 25.2oz/716g
- Style: 1626241
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 59131876
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by slickwillie24 Fantastic technology to protect feet from arctic cold. If you are looking for footwear to keep your feet warm, look no further. These are the ultimate outdoor boots. The Omni-Heat technology with reflective lining and the insulation provide the best protection from the cold. They are also waterproof so your feet stay dry as well as warm. November 3, 2015
1-1 of 1