Columbia Women's Minx Mid II Omni-Heat Tweed Waterproof 200g Winter Boots
Brave the cold in Columbia's Minx Mid II Omni-Heat Tweed winter boots-the boot between the Fire Tall and Shorty. These waterproof boots ensure a comfy, cozy fit no matter your winter weather adventure. The 200g insulation and Omni-Heat reflective lining mean you'll be toasty in temps below zero, and the Omni-Grip rubber outsole ensures grip in slippery conditions. Pick up these Columbia winter boots for your winter adventure.
- Waterproof woven synthetic textile with faux-fur collar and tongue lining provide comfort and warmth
- 200g of insulation is ideal for helping feet stay warm
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°F/-32°C
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining is breathable but retains body heat
- Removable, contoured polyurethane footbed
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole delivers lasting comfort and cushioning
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole ensures stability
- Weight: 13.7 oz/374 g
- Style: 1641001383
- Columbia Sizing tip: Fits slightly small
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 59131946
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joon Great comfy boot Although this color was not my first choice, I do like it - it's different. The color is a brown/green. The boot is very comfy and keeps my feet warm. I am wearing the boots without socks and it's just fine. February 11, 2016
1-1 of 1