Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197c DI Fish Finder
With a compact design and easy-to-use interface, the PiranhaMAX 197c DI Fish Finder gives any angler a simple and effective way to reveal more beneath their boat. This device is equipped with DualBeam™ and Down Imaging® sonar technology for detailed subsurface images. The color display offers an easy way to see those images, in addition to viewing depth and water temperature data on your Humminbird® PiranhaMAX 197C DI Fish Finder.
- Fish Finder
- Down Imaging® and DualBeam™ Frequency sonar system
- Down Imaging creates detailed images using from high-frequency sound waves
- Selective Fish ID to identify fish
- 3.5" color display screen
- Allows drop-in replacement for competitive in-dash models
- Tilt and swivel mount quickly adjust your viewing area angle
- Model: 409690-1
- Display: 3.5" 240H x 320V Color TFT
- Sonar Standard: Down Imaging/Dual Beam
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 28°, 16°, 74° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/455/455 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output: 300 Watts RMS, 2400 Watts PTP
- Depth Capability: 320 ft. (DI) & 600 ft.
- Temperature: Built-in transducer
- Backlight: LED
- Transducer Mounting: Portable
- Unit Size - Gimbal Mount: 3.875" W x 5.625" H x 1.375" D
- Mount A Type: Tilt and Swivel
- Unit Size - In dash Mount: 3.875"W x 5.625"H x 1.375"D
- Mount B Unit Size2: Optional In-Dash
- Mounting Options: Tilt and Swivel/Optional In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Selective Fish ID+: Included
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 59167616
Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by AceBentura I'm a Fish Finder Noob... and this is my first Fish Finder. I've had it on the water twice in my kayak and I'm still trying to get down the ins and outs of using one. The 4 Stars (probably should be a 5) is more a reflection of my ignorance than this product. You know us guys...we don't do instruction booklets LOL. Anyway, the display is great and I know I'll love the Sonar and Down Image features once I figure out how to take full advantage of them. Only complaint, which is probably again my bad, I didn't read the packaging to see what type of mount came with it. Mine came with the screw in transom mount which probably wouldn't go over well in a kayak. They do have an even exchange program but I wanted to use it right away so I fabricated something that works so far. Hope I can edit this review when the time comes! July 28, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Fishingguy Pretty basic Have used this a handful of times now, it beeps when I am in 15 ft of water and flashes that I am in 2. Never shows fish when we can see them down there. Them temp reads 99 and it's really about 65. The only thig it really does is sometimes shows the depth. Not impressed. Not sure it is just not working right but it doesn't get the job done. June 16, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Al easy to use This unit is easy to set up and easy to use. It is not as sensitive as I would like it to be and it does not show a lot of fish we could clearly see on the other unit in use on the boat. Not a bad unit overall just not enough for what I wanted it to do. I bought this unit after the Mark 4 I bought at Dicks did not work. There was not a lot in store to choose from. June 4, 2015
1-3 of 3