PTEX Kinetic Adjustable Knee Sleeve
Protect your body throughout your workout with the PTEX™ Kinetic Knee Sleeve. Designed for the athlete dealing with soreness, fatigued muscles and bruising, this brace combines the therapeutic benefits of kinesiology tape with compression support. Thermal compression provides heat retention, offering more efficient muscle and joint movement to keep you active. Kinetic paneling provides stability and support so you can play with confidence.
- Adjustable knee brace assists with sore and fatigued muscles, bruising and contusions
- Thermal compression increases O2 consumption and elevates lactic acid thresholds, allowing more efficient muscle and joint movement
- Brace combines therapeutic benefits of kinesiology tape and compression support
- Kinetic paneling increases stability and maximizes blood flow to reduce inflammation and pain
- Brace adjusts for a custom, comfortable fit
- Fits left or right knee
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: PTXK201
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 59453036
Rated 4 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Paddy The Best Knee Brace I've Found. Every knee brace I've ever used seriously hurts the back of my leg behind the knee so bad that I can't wear them. This is the ONLY one I've found that doesn't hurt at all! I love it so much I bought a second. July 22, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5áby sportsfan21 PTEX Knee Brace I do not agree with the "one fit" wording on the package. The middle strap should be longer for a more comfortable fit. September 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby becky helpful I bought this because my knee was hurting while playing tennis. This knee sleeve has helped my pain a lot. June 30, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5áby JoeW PTEX kinetic knee brace It offers good support but the middle strap pinches the back of your knee June 16, 2015
1-4 of 4