MirrOlure Series III Catch 5 Suspending Twitchbait
With a twitching retrieve, the Series III Catch 5™ darts from side to side and suspends at 12-18 in., mimicking a shad, pinfish or croaker. In addition, it emits a low frequency rattle, while its wide body profile produces a large holographic flash, attracting fish from afar. The natural baitfish pattern adds realism and the 3X MirrOred™ hooks trigger strikes on the MirrOlure® Series III Catch 5 Suspending Twitchbait.
- A twitching retrieve causes it to dart from side to side and suspend at 12-18 in.
- Wide body profile creates large holographic flash
- Emits a low frequency sonic rattle
- Natural baitfish pattern for realism
- 3X MirrOred™ hooks trigger strikes
- Mimics wounded shad, pinfish or croaker
- Ideal for trout, redfish, striper, tarpon and more
- Length: 3 1/2 in.
- Weight: 3/4 oz.
- Buoyancy: Suspending
- Diving Depth: 0-1 ft.
- Sound: Rattle
- Model: S25MR
Country of Origin: GreeceWeb ID: 59484496
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grinder Geat lure for a windy day. This is one of the louder twitch baits on the market and I like to use it mostly from fall to spring seeking trophy trout. It walks the dog like the classics like 51MR or 52MR, but its a bit larger and has a single large clacking bead. Being a louder lure I like to use it when the wind picks up as the day progresses and sometimes is the ticket to a good sized speck! October 13, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by wcfish caught at least 1 Spanish mackerel Caught only 1 fish so far. Further testing needed. May 26, 2015
1-2 of 2