Timberland Men's Mt. Maddsen Low Hiking Shoes
Explore your surroundings in the comfort of the Timberland® Men's Mt. Maddsen Low hiking shoes. Ultra supportive and comfortable, the Mt. Maddsen Low features a full-grain leather upper for long-lasting wear, while the mesh lining keeps you ventilated when temperatures heat up on the trail. A compression molded EVA midsole provides cushion and shock absorption as the Green Rubber™ outsole delivers traction on all terrain.
- Full-grain leather upper for strength and comfort on the trail
- Breathable mesh lining for ventilated comfort and climate control
- Removable, anti-fatigue footbed delivers supreme comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides support, cushion and shock absorption
- Internal TPU shank for added support
- Green Rubber™ outsole (made from 42% recycled rubber) optimizes traction on rugged terrain
- Style: TB09540A214
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 59918236
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoMama Product very well built. $10 more online than in the store but manager credited it back to me when they arrived and I took into Dick's. Love the shoe, great for work. October 7, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fenevad Good boot for the price Overall this seems to be a good boot for the price. Sizing is good. I don't think this is a boot to stand up to abuse as the leather is fairly thin, but for causal knocking about it is a good deal and for the price is as good as anything I could expect. The arch support is not the best, but nothing that inserts won't handle well. The boot itself is attractive and the sole seems solid. May 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by doogie7459 Good shoes fit excellent and are warm. would recommend Fit excellent. Good traction. They are warm would recommend to a friend February 9, 2016
1-3 of 3