BEARPAW Women's Bethany Waterproof Winter Boots
NOW: $89.99 (10% off!)
Lace up the BEARPAW® Women's Bethany 6.5" Waterproof winter boot for a look that promises protection and a keen sense of style. The winter boot implements a quilted style of nylon and polyurethane upper that offers great flexibility for a mid-cut boot. BEARPAW® rivets and rings makes lacing up quick and easy, while a bungee cord on the tongue has been added to reinforce a fit that will stay firm for longer wear.
- Nylon and polyurethane upper fights wet elements and provides flexibility
- Shaft is quilted for a sleek look that holds under rugged conditions
- Bungee cord on tongue tightens fit that lessens chance of debris entering
- BEARPAW® rivets and rings allows for faster lacing for quality fit
- Plush wool blend lines the interior for extreme comfort and dryness
- Rubber outsole grips to slick surfaces for improved traction
- Height: 6.5"
- Style: 1845W-220
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 60816706
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mklavo Love these boots! These boots are great! Warm and waterproof and stylish, too. Perfect for cold, snowy Chicago winters! March 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimmie1521 Great Boots We love bear paw products. Got these boots for my 12 year old daughter (hoping it snows soon) she loves them January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by JaciG Love them I'm always hesitant ordering things online, but these are great! For sure waterproof and so warm and comfy! Plus I got so many compliments so far! November 23, 2015
1-3 of 3