Kamik Kids' Snowgypsy 10" Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots
When winter weather gets tough, know they're protected in the Kamik® Kids' Snowgypsy 10" WP Insulated winter boots. This durable, waterproof boot features a nylon upper with a synthetic shell for a flexible, lightweight feel. The moisture wicking lining keeps them comfortable and dry, while the faux fur collar keeps them warm. With an SNOWAVE RubberHe outsole, know they're covered from sun up to sun down in the Snowgypsy boots.
- Waterproof, nylon upper ensures durable comfort
- RubberHe synthetic shell is waterproof, lightweight and extremely flexible
- Faux fur snow collar and gusseted tongue keeps out water and harsh debris
- One pull bungee lacing system with Kamik®'s easy grab lace lock for a secure, adjustable fit
- Moisture wicking lining keeps excess moisture and water at bay, providing fresh comfort
- SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole delivers traction control on snow and ice
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft height: 10"
- Shoe weight: 14.9 oz (size 3)
- Style: NK4192
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 60823866
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by kvmuss Not great for the price paid... I was really excited about these boots for my 5 1/2 year old daughter. I got them on sale, which is a plus, but even so I don't really think they're worth the price at all. The first time the 'fur' gets wet it gets matted, and kind of 'crusty'. While these boots are warm and my daughter never complained of her feet being cold, they are far from waterproof. And once they do get wet, they take AGES to dry out. February 17, 2016
1-1 of 1