SKLZ Power-Thru Heavy Hitting Training Ball
Power up at the plate this season with the SKLZ® Power-Thru™ Ball. Designed to increase strength in your forearms and wrists to add power to every swing, this heavy weight training ball works well with most batting tees and helps encourage proper hip rotation and follow-through while at bat. The SKLZ® Power-Thru™ Heavy Ball Hitting Trainer measures 18.85" in circumference and weighs 17 oz.
- Heavy-weight durable training ball for baseball and softball practice
- Designed to build strength and power with every swing
- Promotes proper hip rotation and follow-through
- Extra weight helps increase wrist and forearm strength
- Works well with most batting tees
- Ball Size: 18.85" circumference / 17 oz. weight
- Includes 1 training ball per purchase; tee not included
- Manufacturer's 30-day guarantee
- Model: PWRBL-100-04
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 60849406
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by TJ45 Decent weight and perfect size I wish SKLZ had other weighted practice balls since this has some weight and is probably great for younger players (<12 y.o), but may not be enough resistance for older/stronger players. My son is 14 and he's able to turn through w/o much resistance although he said he still feels some. I alternate this heavy ball with a basketball that's not fully inflated. It's a larger target (which I don't want), but it creates more resistance. September 15, 2015
1-1 of 1