Newton Running Men's Fate Running Shoes
NOW: $89.99 (30% off!)
If you're a neutral runner looking to elevate your run, the Newton® Fate is your go-to choice. The Fate features a unique POP2 Platform, which utilizes a foam-filled chamber to cushion your foot. By using rounded lugs, you achieve a more relaxed ride, ideal for every day running. An engineered mesh upper provides a seamless fit, wrapping your foot and increasing airflow, while the durable s.h.a.r.c. outsole enhances overall traction.
- POP2 Platform is used in the brand's Core trainers for a responsive, yet relaxed ride
- POP2 Platform features rounded, beveled lugs on an elastic membrane and hollow chamber near the ball of the foot
- Action/Reaction™ technology in the midfoot and heel creates a relatively even footbed to allow for a natural running experience
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate helps to align the metatarsals and reduce stress upon impact
- Ideal for runners who want the classic Newton® feel with more "pop"
- Lightweight, engineered mesh upper for seamless fit and breathability
- Heel-lace lock to for lockdown support and keeping feet in place
- 360-degree reflectivity to remain visible in low-light conditions
- Open ground surface EVA midsole in mid-stance position
- s.h.a.r.c. (super high abrasion rubber compound) outsole for traction
- Vegan: made of 100% synthetic, man-made materials
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Heel-to-toe drop: 4.5mm
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Style: M011515
- Newton Running
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 60909456
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by heath Best running shoe I've worn a lot of different running shoes, from Nike to Saucony, but for the past 2.5 years, I've been a Newton runner. And of the shoes I've run in, including Energy, Gravity (4-lug and the 5-lug Gravity III), and BOCO AT, the Fate have been the best shoes for me. And when I saw this great deal on the neon orange pair, I had to jump on it! March 9, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rjd1970 RJD It's a great shoe for me, a 2-3 times a week runner. They are very comfortable for my flat wide feet. June 12, 2015
1-2 of 2