Bauer Senior Supreme TotalOne MX3 Ice Hockey Pants
Make sure your protected every time you take the ice with the Bauer® Supreme TotalOne MX3 Ice Hockey Pants. PORON® XRD™ foam spinal guard keeps your lower back protected while anchor straps on the leg and mid body boost fit and mobility. With stretchable fabrics on the flex panels and stretchable leg gussets, the TotalOne MX3 Ice Hockey Pants maximize mobility while 37.5™ technology liner keeps you cool and comfortable.
- PORON® XRD™ foam spinal guard adds unrivaled protection for the lower back
- Molded MD foam on the hip
- Molded MD foam + PE inserts on the kidney for all-around protection
- Molded thigh protection
- Pro level abrasion-resistant 840 denier overlays on the thigh and the hip
- Anchor straps on the leg and mid body provide enhanced fit and mobility
- Belt comes with MD foam with embroidered logos and offers a secure fit
- Stretchable fabrics on the flex panels allow for unrestricted movement
- Stretchable leg gussets with zippers
- Adjustable hook and loop closure on the front panel ensure a customized wear
- 37.5™ technology liner maximizes breathability and keeps your game cool and comfortable
- Style: 1045281
- Small: Waist Size = 30" - 34"
- Medium: Waist Size = 32" - 36"
- Large: Waist = 34" - 38"
- X Large: Waist = 36" - 40"
Country of Origin: ThailandWeb ID: 61353186
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cliff HIgh end pants Played only one game, but impressed so far. The legs were tight to put on even without skates on. Then I discovered not only an inner thigh zipper, but also a velcro thigh band that closes the bottom of the pant tight around your leg. I loosened the velcro and then tightened after getting the pants on. There is also a major velcro waist band that fastens across the front, and a clip together belt that can be tightened. It felt like I was poured into the pants while in the locker room, but they felt great on the ice, almost like second skin. This pant is definitely more form fitting than my last pair, and seems to have several nice cosmetic and comfort features. The belt area has an extra roll of external padding all the way around, so the waist can be pulled in tight without a lot of bulk. So far I like them a lot. . November 23, 2015
1-1 of 1