Timberland Men's Icon 6'' Waterproof 400g Boots
Step into the iconic Timberland® Men's Icon 6'' Waterproof 400g boots this season. Featuring a direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction and 400g of PrimaLoft® insulation, the Icon offers a premium nubuck leather upper and a timeless design to keep you comfortable all season long. Timberland®'s anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy for all-day comfort, while the rubber lug outsole delivers traction.
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps you dry and comfortable in any condition
- Timberland® anti-fatigue technology keeps you moving on your feet all-day while absorbing shock and returning energy to your feet
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for supreme warmth in harsh conditions
- Premium nubuck leather upper delivers abrasion resistance, comfort and durability
- Padded collar delivers comfortable fit around the ankles while blocking out debris
- Rustproof hardware delivers long-lasting wear
- 100 percent PET laces (made from recycled plastic bottles) for an eco-conscious, secure fit
- Soft leather lining at footbed and boot shaft for added comfort
- Fabric lining at the toe box and forefoot adds breathability
- Rubber lug outsole delivers strong traction on wet or dry surfaces
- Shaft height: 6''
- Style: 10061
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 61353566
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sam Classic Boot that you can't go wrong with I've always been a fan of Timberland boots and this boot here continues to make me a fan. My old pair of tan, or as they like to call them "wheat" tims were starting to look raggedy and nasty and I decided it was time to retired that pair and get a new one. This one fits just as well as my old pair, however, it's definitely a lot comfier. Great boot that I highly recommend. However, if you're not used to boots or sizing on Tims I'd try a pair on before ordering it. A general rule of thumb would be to order 1/2 to 1 while size down. I wear a 10 1/2 normally but when it comes to boots I order a 10. 9 1/2's are too snug around my toes for comfort for me. April 8, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Moneypenny Just what the young man wanted I bought these boots for a young man, age 19, These were his pick of boots. I search for them in Dicks Sporting Goods store and agreed they were just what he needed. The salesperson was very helpful and worked with me to purchase these boots. This store did not have the size needed, so the salesperson ordered them online and I had them shipped to the young man that is living in the State of Maine. The last I heard is that he has not picked them up at the Post Office in a town that is about 75 miles away. He requested that I send them to his old P.O. Box. I thought the boots were quality, and would last awhile. January 23, 2016
1-2 of 2