Irish Setter Men's Ramsey 6" Waterproof Aluminum Toe Wide Work Boots
Take on any job in the Irish Setter® Men's Ramsey 6" WP Aluminum Toe work boots. Dependable and high-performing, the Ramsey features UltraDry™ waterproof technology and is built on a direct-attach welt design for comfort and durability. After long hours, know you'll be comfortable and supported with the non-metallic shank, removable polyurethane footbed and a dual-density, Rubber PU-Comfort Trek outsole.
- Direct attach welt construction provides a close bond between the welt and sole platform for exceptional durability and wear
- UltraDry™ waterproof technology combines moisture management and waterproof components for a dry, comfortable and high-performing fit
- Hazelnut voyageur leather upper for added durability
- Contrast stitching and brass hardware for style
- Removable, polyurethane footbed for customizable comfort
- Non-metallic shank delivers exceptional support
- Aluminum safety toe for strong protection with less weight
- Built on last form 702-3E-2
- Meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- Rubber PU-Comfort Trek dual-density outsole is slip-resistant for utmost traction and safety
- Wide width for a roomier fit
- Shaft height: 6"
- Style: 83600
- Irish Setter
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 61558426
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donc1984 Great features. These boots are light.fealty like you don't even have them on. Only took two days to break them in and most boots I've owned took at least a week. Def water proof and have a great feeling with the aluminum tips.so comfortable. By far the best boots I have ever owned. Thanks red wing! October 21, 2016
1-1 of 1