Irish Setter Men's Two Harbors 11" Pull-On Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
NOW: $157.93 (9% off!)
When the job gets tough, take comfort in the Irish Setter® Men's Two Harbors 11" Pull-On WP Steel Toe work boots. With a durable cement construction, the Two Harbors work boot features UltraDry™ waterproof protection and StableFlex® supportive technology for all-day, high-quality performance. A mocha, crazy horse leather upper adds durability while the Vibram® outsole keeps you moving on any surface.
- UltraDry™ waterproof construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for exceptional durability and dry, long-lasting comfort
- StableFlex® technology combines forefoot flexibility with a stable heel platform for a supportive, comfortable fit
- Vibram® Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus-Brown outsole for excellent traction and high-abrasion resistance in any work environment
- Cement welt construction lasts in tough work conditions
- Mocha crazy horse leather upper for added durability and wear
- Removable, polyurethane footbed delivers custom comfort
- Non-metallic shank for added support for longer days
- Steel toe style protects you from any potential abrasions
- Built on form 229 last
- Meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- Shaft height: 11"
- Style: 83906
- Irish Setter
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 61558506
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rick Awesome boots! These are the best boots I've ever owned. They took about a month to break in because the leather is very thick. They lasted 2 years. Most boots only last me 6 to 8 months because of the amount of walking I do. I'm buying another pair now. No other boot in the stores have the quality of leather these do. May 21, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Drew Nothing good to say about boots Boots are very uncomfortable, fell apart in less than 6 months. Contacted company they said nothing we can do. Very unhappy! April 23, 2016
1-2 of 2