GolfBuddy LR5 Laser Rangefinder
- Receive a $100 Mail-In-Rebate with Purchase of Select GolfBuddy Electronics! Click Details for Rebate.
Hone in on your target while using a LR5 Laser Rangefinder. This compact, easy-to-use device features a 6x magnification objective lens that provides accurate yardage to +/- 1 yard. 3 modes, including standard mode, scan mode, and pin mode, allow golfers to survey surroundings before each shot. An IPX3 water-resistant construction and long-lasting CR2 3V battery equip the GolfBuddy® LR5 Laser Rangefinder with added reliability and quality.
- Compact, easy-to-use laser rangefinder designed to provide fast and accurate readouts
- Multi-coated, 23mm objective lens with 6x magnification allows for accuracy to within +/- 1 yard
- Diopter eyepiece adjustment functionality provides customized and comfortable usability
- Device automatically defaults to "last used" settings to allow for easy, hassle-free use
- 3 scan modes engaged with just one click to optimize the pace of play and ease of use
- Standard mode provides exact distance to target for improved accuracy and shot planning
- Scan mode continuously scans surroundings for 10 seconds to show distances to varying targets
- Pin mode scans for 10 seconds to show distances to varying targets, then the closest target
- Ergonomically-constructed body design allows for comfort and grip security during use
- Device automatically shuts off after 10 seconds of inactivity for battery conservation
- Includes durable carrying case with integrated carabineer clip for added quality
- CR2 3V Battery Pack lasts anywhere between 3,000 and 5,000 actuations
- Durable IPX3 water resistance rating for reliable use in varying conditions
- Rangefinder measures approximately 4" x 1.63" x 2.85"
- Weighs approximately 7.69 oz. (without battery)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1-Year
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 61568606
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Onceaweeker72 Golf Buddy. Good Buddy. Easy to use. Nice. Light weight. Accurate eliminates guessing. May 1, 2016
1-1 of 1