The North Face Pivoter Backpack
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
From work to the gym, grab The North Face® Pivoter Backpack. Featuring an easy-access duffel-style D door, this bag has plenty of room for your gear. The FlexVent™ system provides the utmost comfort for your shoulders and back, while a padded laptop sleeve in the main pocket ensures your device stays protected. The 360-degree reflectivity and whistle built in to the sternum buckle make the Pivoter a great pick for your next adventure.
- Spacious backpack featuring a FlexVent™ suspension system
- Provides maximum support with compression-molded shoulder straps
- Padded air-mesh back panel with a spine channel increases airflow and breathability
- Safely stores your media devices in the main compartment's 14" L x 12" W padded laptop sleeve
- Keeps items in order with internal organization, including a zippered pocket, VELCRO® brand closure pocket and pen pockets
- Offers 360-degree reflectivity with a reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Front zippered D-door easily opens into a large compartment for gym clothes or shoe storage
- Two mesh water bottle pockets to help you stay hydrated during the day
- Front zip pocket used for small personal item storage space
- Integrated whistle in the sternum strap buckle for additional safety
- Comfortable, padded top handle for comfort during transport
- Front daisy chain for added lash points
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission
- Style: CHJ8
- The North Face
- Best Uses: School, Sports
- Number of Pockets: 8
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 2 lbs., 2.57 oz.
- Volume: 27 L
- Dimensions: 19.75" L x 13.25" W x 8" D
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 450D x 300D heather polyester, 600D geo emboss polyester, 1200D polyester
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 61776256
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5áby RhylanG Very comfortable but too small. I went in looking for a backpack that I could take hiking as well as use to carry my books and schoolwork. I purchased this backpack thinking that the three pockets would be spacious enough for my needs but the pockets do not expand at all- just fit what the size of the pocket looks to hold. February 9, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Teresa1963 Great backpack Great backpack for a high school or college kid would tell all my friends how great it is. August 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jwilson63 This bag fits everything! This bad is great for all sorts of activities! It fit my preschooler well and he is able to use it for multiple things! It fit his snowpants, boots, and folder with plenty of room for other things! August 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Joy Great buy - durable and functional product. North Face has built a reputation of quality products. Yes, on the pricey side, but worth the investment, and this bag is no different. Looks small, yet contains so much, and stylish too. Love it! August 11, 2015
1-4 of 4