Muck Boot Women's Tack II Tall Rubber Hunting Boots
NOW: $119.99 (11% off!)
The Original Muck Boot Company® Tack II boots for women offer durable comfort in any activity. This Equestrian style boot, built and designed specifically for women, features a lightweight neoprene upper for all-around waterproof protection. Whether out in the barn or running errands, the Tack II offers comfort with a breathable airmesh lining and a durable Tack outsole. Take on the day in ultimate comfort with the Tack II boots.
- 4mm neoprene, flexible upper for 100 percent waterproof protection and lightweight comfort
- Airmesh lining keeps you dry and comfortable when temperatures heat up
- Heel spur for easy on/off
- Women's specific fit for added comfort
- Original Tack outsole for durable traction on any rugged terrain
- Comfort Range: Sub-freezing to 65°F
- Style: TK2H-500
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 61827166
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ZKeeper Fell apart quickly Very comfy, but the rubber cracked and broke away where the boot creases when walking. The crack caused the lining to tear and is no longer waterproof. After only a month of regular use, the rubber has cracked on both boots. I was extremely excited to splurge on a good pair of boots (I'm a zookeeper so I don't have a lot of money to spend), but I'm very disappointed considering how expensive they were. I'll probably go back to $20 pairs of boots. October 13, 2016
1-1 of 1