Perception Impulse 100 Kayak
Glide across the waters in the Perecpetion® Impulse 100 Kayak. Whether you're fishing, cruising or relaxing in the fresh air, this kayak delivers comfort with superior performance through the deluxe seat system and strategic padding at the knees and thighs. Whether you're a true beginner or haven't paddled in a while, this kayak delivers the ultimate in stability and performance, and boasts fun colors that are sure to get you in the spirit!
- 1-person sit in kayak
- Best use: flatwaters
- Designed for beginners
- Built with stability for easy use
- Molded-in dashboard with bungee
- Tankwell with self-bailing scupper holes
- Bungee deck rigging
- Zone DLX seating system delivers comfort
- Zone knee and thigh padding
- Keepers adjustable footbraces
- Molded-in cup holder
- Gear tray
- Molded-in handles at the bow and stern
- Ideal for the on-the-go lifestyle
- Lightweight design
- Three-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model # 9330365023, 9330365040, 9330365042, 9330365043, 9330365091, 9330365105
- Length: 10'0"
- Width: 29.5"
- Carry weight: 44 lbs.
- Deck height: 16.5"
- Cockpit width: 23.25"
- Cockpit length: 54.25"
- Maximum user weight capacity: 275 lbs.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 61903066
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Hsmith4 Good kayak I love this kayak. It's comfortable and it's the perfect length for me. The reason did not give it 5 stars is because the thigh/knee pads were not on the kayak when I got it, nor were they included in the packaging. I called and they said they would be sent in the mail. Never got them. November 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Squidney Great tracking even for teenagers to handle. It's money well spent. I bought a Perception Impulse in 2012. My children and niece and nephews use it all the time, more than i get to, so i had to barrow a kayak from a friend. In the near future I will be buying another Perception kayak. August 16, 2015
1-2 of 2