Perception Rambler 95 Kayak
Whether you're new to the sport or a 'yaking expert, the Rambler 95 is perfect for your next trip to the shore! This Perception® kayak is designed for paddling lakes and ocean bays, or anywhere with light surf. You'll love how easy it is to maneuver, plus the tankwell offers plenty of space for your gear and console offers a spot for fishing accessories. Cruise the open waters with a Perception® kayak all season long.
- 1-person sit-on-top kayak
- Best use: lakes, ocean bays, light surf and slow rivers
- Built for all skill levels
- Easy to maneuver
- Molded-in SOT seat
- Molded-in footwells
- Roomy tankwell offers plenty of space for gear
- Tankwell with bungee
- Recessed storage tray
- Center console for storing accessories
- Molded-in side handles
- Bow and stern handles for easy carry
- Three-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model # 9350985009, 9350985023, 9350985031, 9350985040, 9350985042, 9350985043, 9350985060, 9350985105
- Length: 9'5"
- Width: 32"
- Carry weight: 47 lbs.
- Deck height: 13.1"
- Maximum user weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 61903146
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by RD It's ok I have never seen a kayak with open drain holes right under the seat. It does not track as well as I thought it would. September 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Selasphorus1 This kayak does it all. Great little boat. Extremely stable. I'm a wildlife photographer, and this boat suits my needs perfectly. Roomy cockpit and rear tankwell hold lots of gear. Light weight for portaging. It works great on lakes, and I'm told also handles up to class 4 whitewater. Think about upgrading the seat that comes with this boat, but all-in-all, a great little sit-on-top for the money. Well made, and nicely finished - no sharp edges. August 17, 2015
1-2 of 2