Sunday Afternoons Women's Quest Sun Hat
Designed for the active outdoor woman, the Sunday Afternoons® Women's Quest Sun Hat is ready for action. With sun-resistant material that blocks 98% of UV rays, you can wear this cute, functional summer hat all season long. An internal sweatband wicks away moisture, and a foam core with mesh construction keeps you cool and dry. Whether you're on the trails, on the water, or out in the garden, the Quest Sun Hat has you covered.
- Sun hat
- Material blocks up to 98% of UV rays for ideal wear on sunny days
- Mesh crown ventilated (not UPF rated) coverage for consistent breathability on hot days
- Internal sweatband wicks away moisture
- Chinstrap with cord lock for an adjustable fit
- Stain and water resistant design for increased durability
- Foam core brim is lightweight and floats
- 3.5'' full brim
- Body fabric: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with mild soap. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
- Style: S2C02261
- Sunday Afternoons
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 62464886
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Heather Khaki hat has purple brim Just ordered this hat online in khaki. The entire underside of the brim is a grape/violet purple. It is tasteful, but I did not realize this from the online description. The fabric is ver light wet and should be cool. The brim seems to be a flexible fabric-covered foam. I am happy with my purchase. July 13, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by mani Ones size fits all, not a sized hat as shown Nice lightweight hat, true to color. Online it offered it by SIZE but the hat is one size fits all. It is a bit too small for me. Part of the reason I selected it was so that I could get a size that actually fit me well, so a bit disappointed. There is an adjustment but it would only make the band smaller. Chin strap is good. The brim of the hat flips up in the wind which is a drag but maybe that is typical with a lightweight hat. April 25, 2016
1-2 of 2