Louis Garneau Men's Signature Optimum Cycling Shorts
If you're a beginner cyclist who's looking to hit the road pedaling, the Louis Garneau® Signature Optimum Cycling Shorts are for you. The Signature Optimum fabric optimizes your flexibility and comfort, while the flatlock seams reduce chafing and eliminate skin irritation. Its Powerband compression cuffs lessen pressure on your lower legs without decreasing circulation. Put on these shorts and ride like a seasoned cyclist.
- Men's cycling shorts
- Signature Optimum fabric provides maximum comfort and flexibility
- Flatlock seams reduce chaffing and eliminate irritation
- Powerband compressive cuffs reduce leg pressure
- Rear and bottom reflective accents enhance visibility on the road
- 9.25" inseam
- SilvercooL 3 chamois provides support by contouring to your body and wicks moisture away
- Style: 1050435
- Louis Garneau
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 62586006
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bob Padding in the seat did not fit comfortably I'm a thin guy, 5'10" and 135 lbs. I found the amount of padding in the seat to actually be too much. Also, the padding folded "out" instead of "in" so it was ok sitting on the bike, but uncomfortable (baggy) off the bike; not snug at all. The waist and leg fit was very good. I'll be returning these. January 25, 2016
1-1 of 1