Easton Youth Synergy ABS Wood Street Hockey Stick
NOW: $24.99 (10% off!)
Get the power and control your game needs with the Easton® Synergy ABS Wood Hockey Stick. Built using Baltic birch plywood and 21-play laminate construction, this Easton® street hockey stick is made to last. ABS/Fiber blade core is great for both indoor and outdoor hockey and the Easton® Synergy ABS Wood Street/Roller Hockey Stick delivers unrivaled velocity and release with a mid-kick point.
- E3 blade pattern
- Baltic birch plywood shaft delivers a study, reliable build
- Mid-kick point can add game-changing velocity and release
- 21-ply laminate construction is built to last
- ABS/Fiber blade core is great for indoor and outdoor play
- 3-sided wrap Synergy graphics delivers a distinct Easton® hockey look
- Style: A118430103
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 62618456
Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seventythree Good for street/floor hockey Bought this for my daughter to play at ymca. So far it has worked well inside. Much more control and comfort for my daughter. It see,s durable and well built. March 23, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Shaneboiii6 Ok... The stick was feed for the first 2 weeks but when I was playing hockey it snapped when I did a slap shot, and it's a 45 flex and I weigh 80 pounds. January 22, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by DisappointedDad Cheaply made stick The 3rd time my son used this the blade separated from the shaft. November 12, 2015
1-3 of 3