Wolverine Men's Brek 10" Wellington Waterproof DuraShocks Steel Toe Wide Work Boots
Take on the job in comfort with the Wolverine® Men's Brek 10" Wellington work boots. A durable, waterproof membrane keeps you moving comfortably on the job while DuraShocks® technology absorbs impact while returning energy. Wave mesh lining adds ventilation and freshness, and strong Goodyear™ construction provides flexibility and lightweight comfort. Get the job done in the Brek 10" Wellington work boots.
- Waterproof membrane and heavy duty construction keeps water out and feet dry
- DuraShocks® technology absorbs shock while returning energy for all-day comfort
- Goodyear™ welt construction is sturdy, yet flexible
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper boosts durability on the job
- Wave mesh lining offers breathable comfort
- Removable, full-cushion dual-density polymer footbed for ultimate cushioning
- PU midsole for support on longer days
- Steel toe boots rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- Electrical hazard boots rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Wide width for a roomier fit
- Shaft height: 10"
- Style: W10084W
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 63319506
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kb49 The boots are comfortable yet sturdy workboots Love these boots from the moment I tried them on! Did not have to break them in and yet they still offer protection when working. A great purchase! June 13, 2015
1-1 of 1