Quik Shade Compact Go Hybrid 6' x 6' Slant Leg Backpack Canopy
Whether you're taking a break or setting up camp after a long hike, give yourself instant comfort and protection with the Quik ShadeŽ Compact Go Hybrid 6' x 6' Slant Leg Backpack Canopy. The hearty powder-coated steel frame comes fully assembled for hassle-free construction. A mesh fabric increases airflow and keeps you comfortable, while the canopy can be easily folded into the included backpack for easy transportation.
- Compact canopy
- Perfect for hiking, camping, and outdoor festivals
- No hassle set up
- Durable powder-coated steel frame resists corrosion
- 3 levels of height to fit any environment
- Canopy top provides 99% UV protection
- Eave design enhances frame support
- Meshing increases ventilation
- Aluminex™ fabric keeps you cool and shaded
- Included backpack allows for convenient storage and transport
- Wheeled carry bag included for secure storage and transportation
- No hassle pull pin sliders consistently lock into place
- Patented lever tab push pin system allows for easy use
- Shade Square Footage: 36 sq. ft.
- Top dimensions: 6 ft. x 6 ft.
- Base dimensions: 7 ft. x 7 ft.
- Manufacturer's 30-day warranty
- Style: 157433
- Quik Shade
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 63319806
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tgunn61 It's great! It's great, right size. It's not too big. Easy to set up. October 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by racer seems useful product seems to be what I wanted. sets up easily and fits in trunk of car. wind may be a problem pleased so far price is fair for the product August 18, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by abitjumpy Didn't last 6 mos. I purchased one of these, when they first came out. As a weekend soccer parent, of a competitive player, we are commuting to games almost every weekend, year round. We used this tent was during the summer months in North Texas. We received lots of compliments, and questions about where I purchased it - and this unit is a very functional, lightweight and convenient tent for 2 people. Understand--because it's lightweight, you will need to invest in small stakes or tie-downs or weights for the legs, because a light breeze will take this tent away.... After an afternoon soccer game in the summer rain, the legs became rusted and difficult to close and open. Eventually, whatever the internal "catch" is that is inside the leg - broke, and now I cannot open, or slide 2 of the 4 legs out anymore. It's a great tent, but you will have to invest in additional stakes or something to hold it down, so there's additional cost to owning this tent. This tent may have a longer life - if it's not used as much as we used ours. But, the critical error might be that I let it get wet too. A tent only has a couple of uses, right? for shade, and to keep the rain off, all while being outdoors. This one didn't pass the rain test. August 17, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by BJ Disappointed Too short for even someone who's 5'4. Have to duck to get under top. Not what I wanted. Didn't give full height measurements online. July 6, 2015
1-4 of 4