E-Z Up Envoy 10' x 10' Straight Leg Instant Shelter Canopy
Set up the E-Z Up® Envoy 10' x 10' Straight Leg Instant Shelter Canopy during your summer cook out and feel the heat from the grill, not the sun. The lightweight and strong powder-coated steel frame and durable top are made for quick assembly; while nylon feet let you safely place the canopy anywhere. Four ground stakes are included for extra security. A carry bag provides easy and secure transportation.
- Outdoor canopy
- Great for sunny or rainy gatherings
- Sturdy, straight leg design
- Quick and simple set-up
- Well-built powder-coated steel frame is lightweight and resists corroding
- 3 different height adjustments make it suitable for virtually any venue
- 150D top offers 99% UV protection
- Aluminex™ fabric enhances shade while inhibiting sunlight
- Includes four ground stakes for security against strong winds
- Four nylon feet makes shelter safe on any surface
- Simple to use patented push and pull latch sliders and leg extenders
- Includes a 600D carrying bag for safe storage and transportation
- Plastic reinforced pivot points and PTFE washers designed for ease of use
- Peak Height: 110"
- Dimensions: 10' x 10'
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Style: 160105
- E-Z Up
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 63322546
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Evangeline This product is very user friendly I bought this tent because our other tent was crushed during a heavy rain. I love that it has a zippered bag that fits well. The tent is easy to put up and take down. It is very roomy. It seems to be very sturdy and the canopy provides shade and protection from the sun. I have not used it in the rain yet, so I don't know how water repellent it is. So far, I am very pleased with this purchase. August 23, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by nnnnn not sturdy after the first wind the supports broke and i have to throw it July 10, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blueshawk707 1 person easy-to-set-up Canopy I have purchased 3 now. The canopy is super easy to set up and take down. The canopy is really handy on hot or rainy days. It's easier to put the canopy cover on with the frame up half-way and locked then you can raise each leg. Bad news is if you don't weight the canopy down with leg weights or tie it down to the earth, a strong wind will lift it and cause it to break. I am speaking from first-hand knowledge here. Absolutely wonderful canopy but make sure the item is secured if any wind is predicted. Enjoy. June 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by kidmurphy e z up great easy set up perfect for track meets or cook outs sets up in under 5 min love it June 21, 2016
1-4 of 4