Nike Women's HyperVenom Phatal II FG Soccer Cleats
NOW: $69.97 (46% off!)
Storm the field in style with the HyperVenom Phatal 2. A textured microfiber upper with Flywire cables and anatomically correct shape deliver unmatched ball touch, fit, agility and total locked down dynamic support. The Nike® HyperVenom Phatal II soccer cleat has a molded sockliner that reduces cleat pressure while a Nylon chassis with Pebax® base and forefoot split-toe design ensures superior support, feel and agility.
- Microfiber upper improves ball touch and feel while lightweight Flywire cables offer dynamic support and a locked down fit
- Anatomically correct shape of the boot delivers a glove-like fit and better agility
- Molded sockliner cushions the foot to reduce stud pressure and keep your feet comfortable all match long
- Nylon chassis with Pebax® base provides support and a responsive feel while a forefoot split-toe design improve traction, speed and agility on FG pitches
- Previous Model: HyperVenom Phatal FG
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Style: 744945
Country of Origin: IndiaWeb ID: 64579096
Rated 1.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by SoccerMom38 Very Poor Quality This product has very poor quality. My daughter purchased the cleats and within 2 weeks (6 practices & 4 games) they ripped. We returned the cleats and got a new pair and the exact thing happened. We are very disappointed with the product and its performance and we do not recommend this product and we are also disappointed with the quality of customer service for Nike when we called to file an official claim about the quality of this product. October 1, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Ann2001 Unable to break in.. Daughter has been trying to break these in for 2 months and still getting blisters. The black sole cuts into the side of foot. We have tried all trick from soccer web site to help but you can actually see we're the sole cuts into her foot. August 15, 2015
1-2 of 2